Are you eager to get your website built this year?
Ready to stop waiting on someone else to get it done?
Want to have fun in the process?
Good! Because Wednesday and Thursday next week, I am teaching a beginner lesson on WordPress and previewing my Winter 2017 Website Creation Workshop.
Why am I doing this? It’s cause one of the biggest mistakes I see people make on a DAILY basis is they put one of the most important tools for growing their business into someone else’s hands…
Your website. And 9 times out of 10, the designer or webmaster you hire won’t really understand your vision on building you a site that actually WORKS for you to get you more clients, sell more products and programs, or build your reputation the right way.
So, I am holding a FREE webinar on how to “Easily Create Beautiful Websites Using WordPress Even If You Hate Technology…”
Here are some of the things I will be covering during this webinar:
- You will learn how to fire your designer and build a site yourself in WordPress (yes, you can do this!)
- You will discover about WordPress Theme Designs and which will be best for your website.
- You will discover how to make changes to your site on the go, in just minutes.
- You will learn how to never be dependent on a designer or tech-person ever again.
This free webinar will show you how to get started. And I will tell you all about my hands-on coaching workshop to help you get your website done this fall!
- Wednesday, January 25 at 4:00pm Eastern / 1:00pm Pacific
- Thursday, January 26 at 8:00pm Eastern / 5:00pm Pacific
Looking forward to sharing with you how you can take control of your website by yourself!