How To Strategically Grow Your Business Using The Top Two Online Social Networks
On Wednesday March 25th I interviewed Social Media Expert Mari Smith (@marismith) on using Twitter and Facebook to build relationships and drive traffic.
Online social networking sites are no longer “just for kids” or just for personal use. Giants like Facebook and Twitter have significant implications for business owners.
Facebook has risen to the top with an impressive 200 million active members (and predicted to be at 500 million members by 2011 or sooner!). In fact, if Facebook was a country, it would be the world’s 6th largest country!
Twitter currently has over 8 million members but is the fastest growing social network; traffic has grown over 600% in the past 12 months. An estimated 5-10 thousand new accounts are opened per day. And yet, even with its 140-character simplicity, Twitter can be infinitely more complex than Facebook to understand how to use effectively. There’s a right way and a wrong way and you need to know the difference.
During this information-rich session, Mari will share proven strategies for generating significant online profits using social media, including:
- The most effective ways to establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
- Simple strategies to powerfully leverage your visibility and brand.
- How to drive a flood of traffic to your website and blog.
- The top two secrets for getting rapid high search engine ranking.
- Proven ways to identify and attract your top paying clients.
- How to build a team of lucrative Joint Venture partnerships.
- How to use Facebook in just five minutes a day and still yield huge, measurable results.
The replay has been taken down and put into the private members area of the Website Creation Workshop
Follow me on Twitter for updates www.Twitter.com/christinahills