Once you build your website, you will want to promote and share your site with the world for more traffic and exposure. And one of the easiest ways to do that is to share your website to Facebook or other social media platforms. Since more than 1 billion people are on Facebook, and it’s the most popular social media platform, sharing your website to Facebook is a no brainer.
Now if you hate Facebook, or don’t have a Facebook account, no worries, you can still benefit from what I am going to teach you, because other people will want to share your website to Facebook as well.
In this short 2 min video below, you will learn step-by-step how to share your website to Facebook.
Steps to Share Your Website to Facebook:
- Pick a page or blog post to share
- Click on your “Share on Facebook” button. (Note there are many free WordPress plugins out there to share on Facebook and Social Media)
- Decide if you want to share your article to your personal profile, fan page, or in a group
- Write a little note to go along with your post and click “Post to Facebook”
- Now watch people come to your website from finding you on Facebook 🙂
If you would like to see how I shared this article on Facebook, just go here to my Facebook profile.
And if you want another easy Facebook tip. go here for a simple tip to get more traffic from Facebook to your site. It’s something that few people take advantage of, but can have a big impact on your site and your business.
Now this short video with these steps are to teach you how to share your WordPress website to Facebook, but don’t stop there. Share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and any other social media site you have!