One of the most flexible and exciting features of using WordPress is Plugins! According to WordPress.org, there are 59,859 plugins (as of the time of this writing). But if you’re not a developer or coder, how do you know for certain which ones you need and why?
In this free training webinar, Christina Hills will walk you through, step-by-step with lots of visuals, the top 10 plugins you need for your WordPress website, and how to properly evaluate any plugin. You’ll also learn the exact steps to take when a plugin gets “stale” and how to detect that. She’ll also talk about her WordPress community that you will want to become a part of.
Attend this non-techie session and walk away understanding the wonderful world of WordPress plugins!
So, I invite you to join me on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, for a FREE webinar where I’ll be showing you the Top 10 WordPress Plugins Every Website Needs and Why.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- The top 10 essential plugins you need for your WordPress website and why you need them.
- How to evaluate a WordPress plugin and determine if you should install it on your website (or not).
- The exact steps to take when a plugin goes “bad” so your website is up and running in no time.
- How you can get additional WordPress coaching in Christina’s community.
- Plus, Christina will answer your questions about the top 10 plugins live on the webinar!
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2022
Time: 4:00pm Eastern / 1:00pm Pacific